Department of Hindi
Hindi Department Establishment – 1956.
Pioneers and pillars of the department:
- Fr. Ekka , who started the department with great efforts From 1956 – 1958
- Ms. Shanta Jain, H.O.D. From 1958 – 1990
- Dr. Pushpalata Jain, H.O.D. From 1979 – 2001
- Dr. Kavita Shanware, H.O.D. From 1973 – 2005
- Dr. Mrs. Sindhu Patil, H.O.D. From 2005 – 2013
- Dr Jayashree Bhusari, H.O.D. From 2013 – 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) : Three years degree course in Hindi Literature.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) : Three years degree course in Hindi compulsory language.
- B.Sc. / B.C.A. : Hindi is an optional subject at first year B.Sc. / B.C.A.
After passing 10 + 2 H.S.C. Exam. Maharashtra Board or any equivalent exam.
XI, XII Junior College: Hindi is an optional subject.
XI, XII Junior College:
Hindi is an optional subject.
|1||Dr. Rajkumari Balraj Yadav||Assistant Professor||M.A. ,M.phil P.hd|
|2||Dr. Pratima Ramsharan Baiswara||Assistant Professor||MA, M.Phil, NET, Ph.D|
1. College Library is having 1500 books of Hindi language
2. Departmental library is having 75 books
3. Dictionaries of Braj , Urdu and Eng. language are available
4. One computer with internet facility is placed in the library for students and staff
5. One Laptop
Hindi Department Awards:
- Ms. Shanta Jain Award for Highest Marks in B.A. Hindi Literature.
- Mrs. Dr. Pushpalata Jain Award for Highest Marks in B.A. Compulsory Hindi Language.
- Late Monica Francis Award for Highest Marks in Hindi Subject at H.Sc. Board Exam.
Hindi Department arranges many programs under Hindi Bhasha Samiti and Premchand Study Circle
Department also has its Departmental magazine ‘Hindi Magazine’