Degree College Courses:
Combinations Available –
2) BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)
This is an honors course. This course is a wonderful blend of computer Science subjects and its applications in Mathematics, Operations Research and Statistics. Each semester consists of 6 papers. We have excellent faculties for BCA and has a history of merits. Our BCA students have been placed in renowned companies.
3) B.COM with Computer Applications (C/A): Popularly known as BCCA.
This is a commerce course in computer Application. It is a perfect blend of computer, management and commerce subjects. We have produced a number of merits in this course as well and have excellent faculties.
Junior College Courses:
Xl & Xll (Computer Science):
This is a bifocal subject and can be opted in place of Biology. If this course is selected, second language is automatically dropped. Subjects like C++, HTML, OS, DS, E-com, Mass Media are covered in this Syllabus.
Xl & Xll (IT):
|Sr. No.||Courses Conducting||Strength||COURSE OUTCOME|
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total|
|1||B.Sc.||65||61||30||156||On successful completion of the course, a student will be able to:
1.To develop problem solving abilities using a computer.
2.To build the necessary skill set and analytical abilities for developing computer based solutions for real life problems.
3.To consume quality software development practices.
4.To create awareness about process and product standards
5. To train students in professional skills related to Software Industry.
6. To prepare necessary knowledge base for research and development in Computer Science
7. To help students build-up a successful career in Computer Science
|2||BCA||204||111||65||380||Being an honours course, on successful completion of this course, a student will be able to have :
1. As the students have advanced softwares like .net, PHP and JAVA in their syllabus the students have high opportunity to be absorb in the IT Industry and have already been absorbed in the companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Concentrix, Accenture, HCL etc.
2. The students are able to apply their programming skills in various fields like operations research, statistics and numerical methods.
3. An ability to understand the functions of various hardware components and their building blocks.
4. An ability to understand the functions of various internetworking devices & protocols.
5. An in-depth understanding of Back End &Front End Technologies. It makes the students ready for the post of Database Administrator in the Industry.
6. An ability to understand and appreciate Boolean algebraic expressions to digital design.
7. Students have the experience of handling operating systems like LINUX & WINDOWS.
8. The undergraduates enhance their analytical skills, communication skills and audio visual presentations skills.
9. The undergraduates learn to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems related to information technology.
|3||BCCA||49||30||26||105||On successful completion of the course, a student will be able to:
1. As the students have advanced softwares like .net, PHP , JAVA and Python in their syllabus the students have high opportunity to be absorb in the IT Industry and have already been absorbed in the companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Concentrix, Accenture, HCL etc.
2. The undergraduates learn the latest trends in Information technology and software development as demanded by global software industries.
3. The undergraduates enhance their analytical skills, communication skills and audio visual presentations skills.
4. The undergraduates are able to develop hands on experience on operating system and different application softwares.
5. The undergraduates are able to implement computer skills in the area of website designing, data base.
6. To introduce the concept of basic principles of financial management and discuss the objectives and key finance functions.
10. As Tally is a part of the syllabus finding jobs in accounting becomes easy.
|4||COC||40||–||–||40||-This is a UGC sponsored and RTM Nagpur University recognised 6 months certification course which makes the students ready for the post of Hardware Engineer, System Administrator and Network Administrator etc.
After completing COC course the student are able to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to:
1. Independently understand basic computer hardware & network technology/terminologies.
2. Students receive deep knowledge of Computer Assembling & dissembling.
3. Students receive deep knowledge of various parts of Computer Motherboard, microprocessor etc.
4. Understand and explain Data Communications System and its components.
5. Identify the different types of network topologies and protocols.
6. Enumerate the layers of the OSI model and TCP/IP. Explain the function(s) of each layer.
7. Identify the different types of network devices and their functions within a network
8. Understand and building the skills of subnetting and routing mechanisms.
9. Familiarity with the basic protocols of computer networks, and how they can be used to assist in network design and implementation.
|10. 5||IT||11||12||–||1. Admission in computer science (like in IIT most want CSE) .So, there are lot of people in CS field but there is a shortage of talented people still.
2. And as you will be having PCM with you but still it won’t affect you study of other subjects
|Junior college (IT /CS)|
|3.||Junior College||XI||XII||COURSE OUTCOME|
|4.||Information Technology (IT)||64||64||1. This century is Information Technology, There is a good scope in the field of coding, hacking, artificial intelligence, software handling and web designing and many such things.
2. If you pursue PCM then surely you are going to some science and technical field. Having basic knowledge in computer science will surely help you.
3. You can learn programming and can make awesome websites and applications for mobiles and web if you are interested in that.
4. If you go for engineering then knowledge of Information Technology can be a great help.
5. If they pursue IT course then they will find their graduation easy.
6. These student will get an
Experience of Online examination and will help them in their future for their all online entrance examination as well as competitive exams.
|5.||Computer Science(CS)||25||25||1. On successful completion of the course, a student will be able to:
To develop problem solving abilities using a computer.
2. To build the necessary skill set and analytical abilities for developing computer based solutions for real life problems.
3. To consume quality software development practices.
4. To create awareness about process and product standards.
5. If they pursue Computer Science course then they will find their graduation easy